Friday, March 21, 2008

Sisterhood of Blogging Stamper ~15

Hallo. I'm felice from Malaysia. Nice to Meet you all, it is my pleasure, My Dear Sisters =)

All the way, I have some interest in doing scrapping BUT not really put effort on it. I have been re-introduced "Scrapping & Stamping" by my friend Lay Hoon early this year (2008). She is also a Sisterhood member. I really wish to thanks her for approaching me to visit some Blogs and Challenge Websites to re-built my interest and feeling in "Scrappinng".

I am still a beginner and new learner in "Scrapping & Stamping". I just started blogging just in this month (March 2008). I wish that through blogging and meet friends can enhance my technique and creation of Scrapping and Stamping. I haven't been attend any classes to learn Scrapping. So I really don't have Professional Scrapping technique. Haha... Haha....

I really being impressed by all the different, wonderful, great, fantastic.... creativity card creation from all the friends and Blogger. I wish I can learn and improve my techniques to create all such beautiful, cutety, nice design in my Scrap Garden.

Have A Nice Day!!!

19 comments:

Monica said...

Hey!! I'm another fellow SBS-15 sister! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Monica

TCake said...

Hi felice
Great to meet you...lokk forward to getting to know more about you...this is my link as it is incorrect on the SoSB page:
http://tcake.blogspot.com/

Teresa x

Kelly Schelske said...

Hi Felice,

Fellow SBS 15 sister here!! Looking forward to getting to know you and to be able to sahre our creations with everyone:-)

Kelly

ScrappyPam said...

Hello, Felice! Welcome to the sista-hood! Glad you're with us!

~Emma~ said...

Hello Felice...I'm new to blogging as well so this is going to be a new experience for us both!
I think being a SBS sister is going to be alot of fun!x

Roz said...

Hi!
I am one of your SBS15 stamping sisters! Nice to meet you and love looking through your blog! Looks like we all have lots in common. Come over and visit me at
www.wolfepak5.blogspot.com

HUGS!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

Hello Felice, my name is Yesenia im sister 15...

Sammi said...

Hello :) I just signed up to SBS15! look forward to getting to know you! :)
Sammi

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Felice! Another of the SBS 15 members! Look forward to getting inspired by you!

Lisadwb said...

Hi!! Welcome to SBS-15 and blogging.
Happy stamping!

Robyn said...

Hi Felice!!

I just joined the SBS 15 group. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your work!!
Robyn

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Hi Felice,

Lainy here - another one of your sisters! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and sharing ideas.

Lavender stamper said...

Hi
Just popping in to say Hi, just joined sbs15.

Happy Crafting
Lisa

http://lavender-stamper.blogspot.com

Jessica Smith said...

Hi Felice,
Just wanted to stop by and say hi and I'm excited to get to know you.

Monica said...

I created a yahoo group for the SBS-15 sisters! Come join us. The link is on my blog!

Monica

Susan Silver Dill said...

Howdy Felice! Keep up the stamping. You'll love it more and more as you go.

~Emma~ said...

Felice there is an award for you to collect on my blog,x

Kim Costello said...

Hi Felice
Great Blog, wanted to say hello to one of my blogging sister's and my introduction is on my blog. I look forward to being inspired and hopefully inspiring you too!

http://paperbabe.blogspot.com/

Sister Kim x